Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
- You are not a number. We know all our students by their names.
- Class size is small and allows active learning and participation.
- We love our students and provide quality mentoring.
- We are a close-knit department/family.
- We are student-focused and believe in helping students grow.
- We listen to our students and help them achieve their dreams.
- We are fun and positive.
- We have a well-designed curriculum that is flexible enough for students to create their own unique experiences at Stevenson (e.g., Psychology + Professional Minor).
- There are field placement and internship opportunities for students.
- Students are getting an excellent education from us.
Did you know? (Data from the 2017-2018 academic year)
- 100% of our students who applied to graduate programs were accepted into at least one program.
- 55% of our students went directly into graduate programs. That’s more than twice the national average!
- 95% of our graduates who were seeking employment secured jobs within 2 months.
- 38% of university-wide graduation awards were won by Psychology majors.
- 100% of our students presented their scholarly work in a professional setting.
- 100% of our students complete a professional internship before graduating.
Active Minds and Psychology club are collaborating on Stress Less Week!
Monday, April 23rd: Art Therapy from 6-8pm in the Lynn Duncan Room.
Wednesday, April 25th: Yoga from 11-2pm in Wooded Way.
Thursday, April 26th: Cathartic Writing from 6-8pm in the Lynn Duncan Room.
Friday, April 27th: Pets on Campus from 11-12pm in Science Center 109.
Stop by and bring some friends!
We look forward to seeing you there!