At Stevenson University, there are five Professional Minors for students to choose from, in addition to the regular minors from different disciplines. When you choose a minor, think deeply about your goals and interests so that you can decide whether or not the minor is a good match for you.
Management and Organizational Leadership
- Provides a foundation in business management through the study of management fundamentals, employee relations, and organizational leadership
- Courses include Employment Law, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, and Human Resource Management
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Provides a basic understanding of the skills needed to start or build a small business, write a successful business plan, and set appropriate marketing objectives for small business growth
- Courses include Principles of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Business Planning, Entrepreneurial Development, and Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Provides a solid foundation for careers in the human resources industry
- Courses include Human Resources Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Training and Development, and International Human Resources
- Provides a basic understanding of property management, commercial real estates, or sales
- Courses include Principles of Real Estate, Property and Asset Management, Commercial Transactions, and Real Estate Market Analysis, Valuation, and Finance
Software Design and Coding
- Provides a foundation in information systems to gain a competitive advantage in the tech world
- Courses include MS Office Applications, Management Information Systems, Programming Concepts, and C# Object Oriented Programming
Interested in learning more about these Professional Minors? Visit this page and make an appointment with your advisor today to discuss more!