Welcome to the 2016 spring semester! We hope that everyone enjoyed all the holidays, the long break, and stayed safe and warm in the blizzard!
We want to keep everyone in the loop regarding our upcoming events and some of the changes that have been made in the studio:
- Ten fashion design juniors and seniors will be showcasing their pieces in New York during the 2016 New York Fashion Week. The event will take place at the ArtBeam venue in Chelsea on Monday, February 15 at 11:00am.
- Students are welcome to join us on Monday, March 21st, from 3:00pm to 5:45pm, in the fashion design studio for a Fashion Styling Workshop, which will be conducted by Mr. Jason Thompkins, a noted freelance fashion stylist.
- On Saturday, April 30th, at 7 pm, we will present our 5th Annual Student Fashion Show!
- Several new working tables, cutting mats, and sewing machines have been added to studio to accommodate our growing program.
- Fashion majors and minors are able to access the studio 7 days a week from 8:30am to 10:00pm. Students, please take full advantage of the Open Lab hours!
- ...Learn More