Take a look at this terrific internship posted on Handshake!
Be Humble. Be Hungry. Be great. I WILL.
Under Armour’s paid intern program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in helping us further our mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. Interns will spend their internship making an impact on their team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
What you’ll do as the Communications Intern:
- Assist with the completion of our Board of Directors books
- Help create content for the weekly newsletter
- Assist in fulfilling product placement requests/seeding projects/other PR-related outreach
What UA is looking for in a Communications Intern:
- High degree of verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively and concisely present information at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, and work as part of a team
- Proven ability to think critically, problem solve, analyze needs, and offer solutions
- Passion for the brand
- Recognition of opportunities to grow and is challenged to take risks
- Attention to detail and ability to stay well organized