Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
ATTENTION COMMUNICATION STUDENTS!
Look at this great opportunity for an on-campus job as a student assistant in the Office of University Advancement.
The new hire will assist with general office duties including electronic filing, preparing large mailings, scanning of documents, assisting with presentations, mail merges, and using the database to look up data. You must be enrolled in good standing at Stevenson University and be able to work 20 hours a week. In addition, the following skills are requested:
- Proficient of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to file documents alphabetically
- Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague a plus
- Experience with printers and copiers
- Accurate with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Assist with general clerical duties such as typing, filing, and faxing/scanning
- Assist with presentations
- Assist with events
Apply with a resume and cover letter through stevenson.peopleadmin.com.