Senior Molly Myers (left) offered some insights through LinkedIn about what she has learned through her internship at Platinum Reputations. She writes:
1. Business meetings are stressful. They are also very interesting and gave me a chance to learn so much more about running a business.
2. A company that responds to its clients' feedback is more likely to get repeat business than those that don't.
3. Creating social media content for businesses is harder than it seems. I hit many creative roadblocks along the way, but it's definitely a fun career.
4. When given the opportunity to network... Take it!
5. Always always always ask questions! If you don't understand something or if you don't know how to do something, someone is there to help. Learn from others and seek help with your work when needed.
Platinum Reputations is a Cockeysville-based firm that helps businesses and individuals improve their online reputations, through the use of a full team of legal, search experts and computer science engineers who create a strategic plan of action for each client. Their specialties include online damage control, niche business/industry brand solutions, and mitigation, according to the company's website.