- M.S. Clemson University, Zoology (1994)
- B.S. University of Rochester, Cell and Developmental Biology (1991)
- Stevenson University, Senior Lecturer 2021-present
- Stevenson University, Instructor of Biology 2003 – 2021
- Villa Julie College, Adjunct 1998-2003
- Greenville Technical College, Adjunct 1995-1998
- Course based undergraduate research experiences in my classes:
- Bio 314 Parasitology: Prevalence of Toxocara canis and Toxocara cati in the soil of Baltimore and the surrounding counties.
- Bio 322 Human Physiology: Effects of various homeopathic remedies or TikTok crazes on the human microbiome.
The effects of various group work experiences on student learning.
- Bio 113: General Biology I: Cell and Genetics
- Bio 203: Microbiology
- Bio 222: Human Anatomy
- Bio 280: Nutrition Science
- Bio 314: Parasitology
- Bio 322: Human Physiology
- Bio 326: Animal Physiology
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.