Have a Question?
Mustang Days is Stevenson University's academic orientation and course registration program designed to help all new incoming (freshman and transfer) students make a smooth transition into college. Students will have the opportunity to connect with other new students, meet with faculty and staff within their major and their Student Success Coach, register for the upcoming semester, and become familiar with important resources available on campus.
Mustang Days is highly recommended for all new students at Stevenson University. This day is especially designed to help in your transition and to begin your orientation process that will continue through your first year.
During Mustang Days, you can expect to:
- Meet other new students who are beginning this exciting and new journey with you
- Meet current students, staff, and faculty who are here to support your growth and development
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum, and degree requirements
- Receive class schedule for the upcoming semester
- Learn more about becoming a member of the Stevenson University community
- Obtain your SUOne card
- Have all of your questions answered
- What is Mustang Days?
Mustang Days is Stevenson University's orientation and course registration program designed to help incoming students make a smooth transition into the Stevenson community. Students will have the opportunity to become familiar with resources available on campus, meet the faculty within their major, and meet other new students.
- Is Mustang Days mandatory?
Yes, Mustang Days is for all new students at Stevenson University. This day is especially designed to help in your transition and to begin your orientation process that will continue through your first year.
- Is there a cost associated with Mustang Days?
No, there is no cost to attend Mustang Days.
- What if I cannot attend my scheduled Mustang Days?
If you are unable to attend the Mustang Dates listed, then indicate on the RSVP form that you cannot attend. We will be in touch with you to schedule make-up day and time
- What should I bring with me to Mustang Days?
Students should bring identification, wear comfortable shoes, and a light jacket (buildings will be air-conditioned). If you have any paperwork that needs to be submitted to the university, you should bring this with you as well.
- Can I bring someone with me?
We encourage students to bring a parent/guardian/family member with them to orientation. Due to space limitations, we kindly request that a student bring no more than 2 accompanied guests. Please keep in mind that, at various points throughout the day, students will be in different sessions than their guests; we will have a schedule specifically for all guests.
- Will I get a campus tour during my Mustang Days?
If you would like a campus tour, please be sure to sign up at the registration table upon check-in.
- I am coming from out of town for Mustang Days. Can you suggest any lodging?
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North Pikesville - 1726 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville
Ramada Baltimore West - 1721 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville
Hampton Inn Owings Mills - 10521 Red Run Boulevard, Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Owings Mills - 4730 Painters Mills Road
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills - 4770 Owings Mills Blvd
*Visit our Stevenson University lodging page or print out a lodging guide.
In order to RSVP for Mustang Days you must first activate your Stevenson University Single Sign On (SSO). Your Single Sign On is your username and password to access all of Stevenson's technology resources. After submitting your enrollment deposit to the Admissions Office, you should receive an email from TechConnection@stevenson.edu with instructions on activating your SSO.
The RSVP form will be available the week of May 13. Please check back for updates.
Once you’ve activated your SSO, follow the below steps to RSVP for Mustang Days:
- Sign in to the SUNow Portal with your SU username and password (SSO).
- On the left hand side of the SUNow Portal, under “Applications” click the link for “BlackBoard”
- Login to BlackBoard with your SSO.
- Under “My Courses” click on “REG 100 New Student Information”
- On the right hand side of the course, click “1. Mustang Days RSVP”
- Follow the instructions on screen to RSVP for your selected Mustang Day
*Please note that there is an option for “cannot attend” if you are unable to make any of the Mustang Days dates listed. Please submit the RSVP form even if you cannot attend any of the listed dates.
If you have any issues activating your Stevenson Single Sign On, please call TechConnection at 443-334-3000.