Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Sandra Clabough: Fine School of the Sciences Faculty
Sandra Clabough , M.S.
- M.S., Biology, Towson University, Baltimore, Maryland, 2018
- B.S., Microbiology, LSU, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1987
- Stevenson University, Lecturer, Biology
- Howard Community College, Master Adjunct Faculty, Biology
- Baltimore VA Medical Center, Senior Research Technician
- BIO 113: General Biology: Cell Biology and Genetics
- BIO 222: Human Anatomy
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.