Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Neal A Miller , Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Astronomy, New Mexico State University (2001)
- M.S., Energy Management and Environmental Policy, University of Pennsylvania (1993)
- A.B., Astrophysical Sciences, Princeton University (1991)
- STEVENSON UNIVERSITY
- Assistant Professor of Physics (2013 - present)
- UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, COLLEGE PARK
- Research Assistant Professor (2008 - 2013)
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
- Jansky Fellow of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (2004 - 2008)
- NASA GODDARD SPACE FLIGHT CENTER
- National Research Council post-doctoral fellowship (2001 - 2004)
Warning: Miller is a tad common of a name, so these links will get you some publications by other N Millers. As of December 2016, the ADS link should only include my publications while the arXiv link contains others. The cosmology papers aren't me, nor are the stellar X-ray observational papers.
PHYS125 - Astronomy
PHYS210 - General Physics I
PHYS211 - General Physics II
MATH220 - Calculus I
MATH 450/455/465 - Senior Capstone
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.