Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Keith D. Johnson , Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Texas A & M University - Corpus Christi
Coastal and Marine System Science (2012)
- B.A. Central College
- Gain, I. E., Brewton, R. A., Robillard, M. M. R., Johnson, K. D., Smee, D. L., & Stunz, G. W. (2017). Macrofauna using intertidal oyster reef varies in relation to position within the estuarine habitat mosaic. Marine Biology, 164(1), 8.
- Johnson, K. D., Grabowski, J. H., & Smee, D. L. (2014). Omnivory dampens trophic cascades in estuarine communities. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 507, 197-206.
- Johnson, K. D., & Smee, D. L. (2014). Predators influence the tidal distribution of oysters (Crassostrea virginica). Marine biology, 161(7), 1557-1564.
- Smee, D. L., Overath, R. D., Johnson, K. D., & Sanchez, J. A. (2013). Intraspecific variation influences natural settlement of eastern oysters. Oecologia, 173(3), 947-953.
- Johnson, K. D., & Smee, D. L. (2012). Size matters for risk assessment and resource allocation in bivalves. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 462, 103-110.
BIO 104 - The Human Body and Contemporary Health Issues
BIO 113L - General Biology I Laboratory: Cell Biology and Genetics
BIO 115 - General Biology III: Ecology and Evolution
BIO 115L - General Biology III: Ecology and Evolution Lab
ENV 165 - Science of the Chesapeake Bay
ENV 307 - Marine Biology
ENV 320 - Environmental Science Field Studies
ENV 360 - Wildlife Ecology and Management
ENV/BIO 365 - Independent Research
ENV 410 - The Chesapeake Bay Ecosystem
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.