Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Eileen Cleary McGraw , M.A.E.
- Data Science Specialization Certificate, Coursera, Mountain View, CA (2014 - present)
- ASA, Society of Actuaries, Shaumberg, IL (1987)
- MAE, Applied Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (1984)
- BS, Mathematics/Economics, College of William and Mary, VA (1980)
- STEVENSON UNIVERSITY
Associate Professor of Mathematics (1989 - present)
- NOTRE DAME OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY
Adjunct Instructor of Mathematics (1989)
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF BALTIMORE COUNTY
Adjunct Instructor of Mathematics (1988 - 1989)
- US FIDELITY & GUARANTY, INC
Senior Actuarial Assistant (1981 - 1988)
MATH 136 Introduction to Statistics
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.