We are halfway through the semester and next week is spring break! That means it’s time to start thinking about events you can attend during the last half of this spring semester. There are a number of fun and interesting events for you and your friends.
· March 27th from 12:30-1:30PM - Conversations on Diversity will be hosting a talk on Implicit Bias in SoLVE Center, S124A in the Manning Academic Center.
· March 29th - there will be a trip to the Holocaust Museum in D.C. Space is limited so be sure to sign up by March 13th by emailing Lauri Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· April 1st from 6:00-8:00PM - Be sure to check out the Passover: Chocolate Seder in the Center for Diversity and Inclusion. Space is limited so be sure to sign up by March 30th by emailing Lauri Weiner at email@example.com .
· April 1st-5th - the Theatre and Media Performance department will put on Wonder/Glass, a modern retelling of Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. The show will premiere Wednesday, April 1st, 7pm, in the Inscape Theatre, Greenspring campus. Other show-dates: April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, at 7pm, and April 5th at 2pm.
· April 19th - there will be a trip to the National Museum of American Jewish History in Philadelphia, PA. Space is limited so be sure to sign up by April 3rd by emailing Lauri Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· April 24th from 1:00-2:00PM - Conversations on Diversity will host a talk called Cultural Appropriations in the SoLVE Center S124A in the Manning Academic Center.
· May 6th from 9:00AM-12PM - the Psychology department will host their Student Showcase in the Rockland Banquet Hall.
These are just some of our major events that will be happening during the last half of the semester. For more updates on events and opportunities follow us on our social media and check the Portal.
Instagram - @shsdeansoffice
Facebook – Stevenson University School of Humanities and Social Sciences