Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Dr. Laura Petri , PhD, RN-BC
- PhD - University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland (2009)
- MS in Nursing - University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts (1998)
- BSN - Towson University, Towson, Maryland (1988)
- RN Diploma - Union Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Baltimore, Maryland (1986)
- Market Lead, Clinical Professional Development, Ascension Health, Baltimore and Washington DC Market (2018-2019)
- Director, Nursing Education and Research, Ascension Health, Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland (2015-2018)
- Director of Nursing Practice and Education, Holy Cross Hospital, Silver Spring, Maryland (2012-2015)
- Director of Faculty Programs, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington, DC (2010-2012)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, Maryland (2012-2019)
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.