Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Karen A, Murphy-Keddell
- MSW., University of Maryland School of Social Work, Baltimore,
- B.A., Psychology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA.,
- Stevenson University, Stevenson, MD.
Director of Nursing Advising and Retention, 2011-present
- Community College of Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD.
Adjunct Faculty Member, Psychology Department, 2004-2006
- Kenned Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD.
Program Coordinator/Director, 1998-2005
Program Coordinator/Recruitment and Training, 1994-1998
Clinical Social Worker, 1986-1987
Training Coordinator, Statewide Grant, 1986-1987
- Cortland City School District, Cortland, NY.
School Social Worker, 1981-1985
- University of Maryland Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
Alcoholism Counselor, 1980
- St. Francis Psychiatric Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA.
Case Manager, 1977-1979
Psychiatric Aide, 1976-1977
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.