Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Diane Lehmann: School of Nursing and Health Professions Faculty
Diane J. Lehmann , DNP, RN, CNE, FNE-A
- American Sentinel University, DNP
- Wilmington University, MSN
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland, BSN
- Beebe School of Nursing
- Human Trafficking Victim Services
- Complementary Medicine
- Behavioral Trauma Care
- Published article in Vol. 20(4) of The Maryland Nurse entitled "Medical cannabis update: What you want to know."
- Submitted and had accepted article for spring edition of The Maryland Nurse entitled "Q and A with forensic nurses."
Graduate Nursing Courses
- Capstone and Practicum
- Nursing Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Project and Resource Management
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.