Career Services held a Professional Minors Career Panel on Feb 13th at Rockland with over sixty students in attendance. The panel was composed of entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. The panelists were:
- SUO Business Communication Alumnus and adjunct faculty member Chris Daley, founder and principal of Whirlaway LLC, a communications agency providing public relations and marketing services
- Andrew Murphy, owner/partner of Flying Frog Publishing, which since its founding in 1993 has created and published educational and inspirational books and activity kits for children ages 0-12. Andrew attended MICA.
- SU Business Administration Alumnus Andy Brown, owner of the DC-based Eat Pizza, a company whose products can be found at retailers like Whole Foods and Mom’s Organic Market
- Liz Trim, Branch Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car Hunt Valley
- Garrett Pfeifer, MD-Brands.com
- John Dinkel, an English major from Salisbury University who is now principal of Dinkel Business Development, LLC, which helps companies grow by creating a business development plan that works
Jeannine Morber, BSOBL lecturer and internship coordinator, was the moderator. Photos of the event by Stevenson University senior and photographer Wornden Ly are below.