Commuter Consciousness, Friendliness at Stevenson
We value our commuter students and grasp that many of you are driving to Stevenson from all over Maryland, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. From practical tools to engaging events, Stevenson makes every effort to set up commuters for success on both campuses.
Overcoming Daily Challenges
Shuffling through a busy schedule while getting the most out of your campus experience is no easy task. Stevenson University is primed to help by connecting you to all the opportunities our campus has to offer. We strive to provide support, resources, services, and advocacy for commuter students at SU.
We've assigned a location on each campus as a "Commuter Lounge."
- Owings Mills: The rear of the Caves Sports and Wellness Center includes couches, work areas, copier, fax machine, computer stations, vending machines, and a microwave.
- Greenspring: The Manuszak Center by the Student Activities Desk includes a copier, vending machines, and a microwave.
- Commuter Luncheons
- Commuter Give-a-ways
- Commuter Speaker Panels
- Commuter Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Commuter Social during Welcome Week in August and Rockland Blowout in January
Presence in Student Government Initiatives
- SGA Director of Commuter Affairs serves as the liaison for commuter concerns at Stevenson
- Stevenson Commuter's Facebook Page keeps commuters connected
Student Activities offers discounted MTA passes to students each month. A current One card is necessary in order to purchase a pass. Emails are sent out announcing pass sales. For more information, contact Kathy Wilt at 443-352-4300.
Commuter Card Information
The Campus Commuter Card allows Stevenson commuters access to benefits for nonresidential students only. Show this card for free food at a host of different events throughout the semester. For more information, contact the Student Activities office at email@example.com.
Have a Question?
10949 Boulevard Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117