Heritage Month Series
In an effort to enhance multicultural awareness and competency of the Stevenson University community, the Office of Multicultural Experience will be partnering with various campus constituencies to develop heritage month programming. Our goal is to implement culturally enriched programs and events that align with nationally recognized efforts and contributions, bringing awareness to the rich multicultural heritage of our diverse campus community.
We ask that you please join us in honoring and celebrating the following heritages:
September 15-October 15
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- Black History Month
- National Irish American Heritage Month
- National Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Jewish American Heritage Month
Please send all Heritage Month Series requests and program suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a Question?
100 Campus Circle
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Assistant Vice President, Multicultural Experience