Have a Question?
11001 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
In case of life threatening emergency, dial 911.
Contact Campus Security
My Student Body
Stevenson University is pleased to offer My Student Body, a comprehensive wellness program that delivers accurate and pertinent health information to all of our students. At Stevenson, we believe that the University experience extends far beyond academics. We want your student to be successful intellectually, physically, and psychologically. We know students can be faced with many challenges that make this success more difficult to attain, such as relationships, sexual health, exposure to alcohol, tobacco, drugs, proper nutrition, and stress. My Student Body is developed for students of the University and provides honest and candid knowledge in an engaging, personalized format about health choices and risk education.
Stevenson University requires first-year students, both residential and commuting, to complete the My Student Body Essentials Course: Alcohol, Drugs, and Sexual Violence by July 1 for fall entrance and January 2 for spring entrance, attaching the certificate of completion to their Student Health Form. Students will not be allowed to reside on campus or register for future classes if it is not completed with a passing grade of 75 percent.
Accessing Your Account
- Go to https://sucloud.stevenson.edu/MyStudentBodyDirect and log-in using your Stevenson University Single Sign on.
- You will be asked some identifying information such as your year in school and some demographic questions, please fill this out and proceed.
- After completing these two pages of questions, you will be able to access all areas of My Student Body. Review all items of interest.
Take the My Student Body Essentials Course
- Click on the My Stuff tab near the top of the page and select "Take Now" under the orange header labeled essentials. You are required to take the Essentials Course-Alcohol, Drug, and Sexual Violence with a passing score of 75 percent. You will have three attempts to complete the course.
- View the short introduction video explaining the course and then click on the continue button. If you are hearing impaired, please click the button labeled 'Download Transcript' for a transcript of the video.
- Select the Alcohol, Drugs, or Sexual Violence start button to begin the course. You will return to this page after completing each topic. My Student Body will guide you through Rate Myself Assessments, Pre-Test, Course, and Post-Test, for each topic area. You can see your progress through each section in the progress bar at the top right corner. Do not click the back button in your browser once you've started the course or you will lose your progress- a pop-up box will appear to remind you of this before going back.
- Answer the Rate Myself Assessment questions. This section will contain Yes or No questions and questions on a scale. After clicking continue, you will be presented with feedback, which you can print by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the page or you can click continue to move on.
- Answer the Pre-test questions. This section will contain multiple choice questions to test your current knowledge of the topic area. (Alcohol, Drugs, or Sexual Violence). View your results and then click continue.
- On the course material page, click on each article, tool, and video to view the content. When reviewing articles, please click on the Back to Course Material button once finished to make sure you get credit for reviewing the item. After you have successfully viewed the content, the heading will become checked off.
- Students must review all required course material before moving on to the post-test. Material marked as optional is available for your review, but you do not have to click on it if you feel confident that you understand the material. Questions about optional material will be included in the pre- and post-tests. When you have reviewed all of the material, click on the button that says "Take Post-Test" that will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Answer the post-test questions. This section will contain multiple choice questions to test your current knowledge of the topic area (Alcohol, Drugs, or Sexual Violence). The results page will show your score, the questions you got wrong, and the number of attempts you have left to pass the post-test if you don't pass the first time. If you pass the first time, click continue and move onto the next step. If you don't pass the post-test, click continue and you will return to the course material to review content related to the questions you got wrong, and then re-take the post test. After completing the topic you will return to the topic selection page, or if you have completed all topics, will be asked to answer a Course Survey. If you need to complete other modules use Steps 3-8 again.
- View the end video and click 'Take survey' to answer the Course Survey questions. This selection will contain questions asking you to rate your experience with the My Student Body essentials course. Click continue.
- View your certificate.
- Click continue and you will be redirected to the My Stuff page where you are free to explore other content or move to other topics.
For 24/7 Resources and Advice
- Click on the Student Center tab near the top of the page. Content will be categorized into six different sections: Facts and Figures, Health Concerns, Healthy Choices, Rules and Regulations, Social Scenes, and Sports and Fitness. Click View All to see more articles, videos, and tools.
- Click on the Advice tab near the top of the page. Here you can ask questions and someone on our panel of experts will answer you. You can also view past questions and responses.
- To visit other wellness sites such as Nutrition, Stress, Tobacco, and Sexual Health go to the My Stuff page and select a topic from the group in the lower left corner.
- If you would like to do any self-assessments to learn about your own perceptions and behaviors, go to the My Stuff page and click Take Now next to any of the assessments listed under the brown header labeled Rate Myself.
- For campus resources, click the orange Campus Resources button in the lower right corner.
- If you have forgotten your password or have questions/problems running the program contact: techsupport@MyStudentBody.com
For Interested Parents
Students rely on their parents for support and guidance throughout their college career. My Student Body-Parent gives you information about how you can help your student face challenges related to alcohol and drugs head on. We encourage you to visit My Student Body-Parent for practical suggestions and strategies to ease the transition to school. Video conversations, interactive tools, and school specific information will help you feel more confident while talking with your student. You can access the program by going to http://www.MyStudentBody.com and creating an account using stevensonparent as the school code.