Have a Question?
11001 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
In case of life threatening emergency, dial 911.
Contact Campus Security
Get the Flu Shot ... Not the Flu!
Did you know?
Influenza strikes hundreds of college students each year, sometimes during mid-terms or final exams. You'll miss classes and final exams and be susceptible to complications such as bronchitis, pneumonia, and ear infections. Prevent the flu by getting your vaccine.
Seasonal Flu Shots for Students, Staff, and Faculty
- Monday, September 18 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the MAC Lobby on Owings Mills North
- Wednesday, September 20 from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. in the Susan Lynn Duncan Room (Rockland) on Owings Mills
- Tuesday, September 26 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and again from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. in the Lynn Duncan Room (Rockland) on Owings Mills
- Wednesday, September 27 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Manuszak Center on Greenspring
- Friday, September 29 from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. in the Caves Basement/Athletics on Owings Mills (open to all)
No appointment is necessary.
- Cost: $25.00
- Insurance plans will be honored
- Students may request for their student account to be charged
- Cash/check also accepted
Service provided though Stevenson University’s partnership with Giant Pharmacy.