As a partner of Stevenson University Online, your employer is offering you the opportunity to achieve your career goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. Stevenson University Online partners with organizations to empower their employees to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Designed for working adults, Stevenson University Online programs offer online and evening courses with multiple start dates. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience. Employees of partnered corporations and organizations are eligible to qualify for numerous benefits.
Benefits you may be eligible to receive include:
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20 percent for eligible Stevenson University Online bachelor’s and master’s programs
- Organization specific open houses, on-site instant decision days, education presentations, and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Dedicated and personal Enrollment Counselors with industry-specific knowledge of assigned partnership
- Individual advising sessions with Student Success Coaches to help guide employees from application to graduation
Corporation & Organization Partnerships
Stevenson University Online is currently partnered with the following organizations:
- Baltimore City Police Department
- DC Consolidated Forensic Laboratory
- Euler Hermes
- KeyW Corporation
- Leidos, Inc.
- ManTech Corporation
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy*
- Alexandria Police Department
- Alexandria Sheriff's Office
- Arlington County Police Department
- Arlington County Sheriff's Office
- City of Fairfax Police Department
- City of Falls Church Sheriff's Office
- George Mason University Police Department
- Leesburg Police Department
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
- Manassas City Police Department
- Manassas Park City Police Department
- Middleburg Police Department
- Northern Virginia Community College Police
- Purcellville Police Department
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Police
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police
- State of Maryland Office of Legislative Audits
- State of Maryland Transportation Authority
- The Living Legacy Foundation
- The Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Toyota Financial Services
Don't see your organization listed?
We're always looking for new partnerships. Please contact Will Wellein, Director Recruitment, to begin a discussion about establishing a no-cost partnership.
*Reduced-tuition rate only applies to graduates of NVCJTA. Employees of NVCJTA are not eligible for partnership benefits.
Bachelor's & Master's Programs
Bachelor's degree programs Master's degree programs Business Administration Business & Technology Management Business Communication Communication Studies Criminal Justice Community-Based Education & Leadership* Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics Crime Scene Investigation Interdisciplinary Studies Cyber Forensics Legal Studies Digital Forensics Nursing: RN to BS Forensic Accounting Nursing: RN to MS Forensic Investigation Forensic Science Forensic Studies Healthcare Management Master of Arts in Teaching* Nursing
* The Community-Based Education & Leadership and Master of Arts in Teaching programs are not eligible for the partnership rate.