Associate to Bachelor's (ATB) in Nursing
- Program Overview
Stevenson-Associate to Bachelor's Partnership
Students accepted into the Associate to Bachelor's (ATB) option may begin courses toward a baccalaureate degree in nursing from Stevenson's ATB option while they are completing their associate degree in nursing.
Stevenson University's ATB option is offered in 8 week sessions, with the exception of NATB 424 Health in the Community which is taught in a full semester. The program is flexible and convenient with courses initially offered in a hybrid format that transitions to a fully online program. Session start times for the ATB option are specific to each community college. The program length is 10 terms, including winter and summer sessions and takes approximately three years to complete.
Stevenson University Online Articulated College Transfer (SUO ACT)
Through SUO ACT, nursing students who have earned an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) may be awarded up to 21 credits towards general education requirements and electives in Stevenson University Online’s RN to BS or RN to MS option.
Effective Spring 2017, SUO ACT is a new transfer pathway that enables students to easily transfer general education credits and electives into Stevenson University Online’s RN to BS and RN to MS options.
The baccalaureate and master's degree programs in nursing at Stevenson University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
For more information, please contact Ruth Berenson at email@example.com or call 443-341-9878.
ATB Nursing Partners
Already a RN?
Stevenson University Online's RN to BS in Nursing is offered to working adults who want to earn a bachelor’s degree to advance their career potential.View more information about our RN to BS option
- GPS 200 Adult Learning Theory & Practice
- NATB 330 Physical Assessment
- NATB 313 Professional Seminar I
- NATB 315 Information Technology in Nursing and Health Care
- NATB 414 Nursing Leadership for RNs
- NATB 415 Professional Seminar II
- NATB 418 Nursing Research for RNs
- NATB 424 Health in the Community
- NATB 434 Professional Seminar III
Additional Program Requirements
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Composition & Writing from Sources
- Human Growth and Development
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Admission Requirements
- Acceptance into your community college's Nursing program (selective process based on courses completed, GPA, and test scores)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in your community college's required admission courses
- Additional required courses (completed by start of the first nursing course) with a C or better. For specific courses, please reference your community college's ATB page
- Completed Stevenson University Online Application
- Personal statement
What are the Admission deadlines?
Fall semester Start: July 1
Spring semester Start: August 31
What is a blended course format?
A combination of face-to-face and online learning. Students will begin with traditional evening courses and progress toward a completely online program.
Am I eligible to apply as a current nursing student?
This options is specific to each community college. Please visit our ATB page for your community college for further details.
What additional courses do I need in order to graduate?
We can provide you with an unofficial credit evaluation to identify your predicted attendance costs and graduation timeline.
Why choose Stevenson?
Our students have access to financial aid, flexible courses, and numerous benefits and amenities:
- Career services and educational programs to support Career Success
- 24/7 access to online e-structors and live tutors through our Academic Resources
- Full list of Campus Services
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please contact Ruth Berenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-341-9878.
- Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
Tuition (per credit): $396*
Students enrolled at partnered community college are eligible to receive Stevenson University Online’s Preferred Tuition Rate which includes the opportunity to reduce tuition costs by 20 percent. For a full list of our community college partners, visit our Partners page.
For more information about the tuition discount available through a partnership with Stevenson, contact Ruth Berenson at email@example.com or call 443-341-9878.
*This represents a 20 percent reduction on tuition to all ATB students.