Relocating to Maryland
Both nestled just minutes outside of Baltimore, Stevenson's two campuses provide a gateway to everything Maryland has to offer.
Maryland welcomes you in more ways than one.
Between its convenience, geography, entertainment, sporting events, dining, and arts and culture, the reasons to come live in Maryland are endless:
- Major cities like Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City are just a drive away
- Dubbed "America in Miniature," Maryland's geography features the Appalachian Mountains, beaches, metro areas, farmland and the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
- Baltimore's renowned Inner Harbor is a destination in itself, featuring countless restaurants and attractions such as the Maryland Science Center, The National Aquarium, and Fort McHenry
- Maryland boasts a culturally rich and ethnically diverse population
- The area is home to six major sports teams: Baltimore Orioles (MLB), Washington Nationals (MLB), Baltimore Ravens (NFL), Washington Redskins (NFL), Washington Capitals (NHL), and Washington Wizards (NBA)
- Tourist attractions like Annapolis, Md., Gettysburg, and the Atlantic Beaches are all just an hour or two away
- Wide-ranging climate allows you to experience all four seasons
- Proximity to several nationally-ranked hospitals
Calendar of Events
This is only a selection of the many programs offered by Human Resources throughout the year.
We offer exceptional opportunities in a workplace that values excellence, collegiality, and diversity. We believe in the importance of investing in our employees and provide continuous learning - both in the workplace and in the classroom.Find Your New career
Knott Hall, Rooms 101-108
General Info & Professional Development
Employment & HRIS
Jenna E. Holtzner
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Tuition Concession Program
Assistant to the Vice President for Human Resources