Stevenson University's School of Graduate and Professional Studies is currently partnered with the following organizations:
- Baltimore City Police Department
- DC Consolidated Forensic Laboratory
- Euler Hermes
- KeyW Corporation
- Leidos, Inc.
- ManTech Corporation
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy*
- Alexandria Police Department
- Alexandria Sheriff's Office
- Arlington County Police Department
- Arlington County Sheriff's Office
- City of Fairfax Police Department
- City of Falls Church Sheriff's Office
- George Mason University Police Department
- Leesburg Police Department
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
- Manassas City Police Department
- Manassas Park City Police Department
- Middleburg Police Department
- Northern Virginia Community College Police
- Purcellville Police Department
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Police
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police
- State of Maryland Office of Legislative Audits
- State of Maryland Transportation Authority
- The Living Legacy Foundation
- The Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Toyota Financial Services
Don't see your organization listed?
We're always looking for new partnerships. Please contact Andi Overton, Director of Business Development, to begin the discussion about your organization establishing a no-cost partnership.
*Reduced-tuition rate only applies to graduates of NVCJTA. Employees of NVCJTA are not eligible for partnership benefits.