We at Stevenson University embrace lifelong learners intent on gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to advance in their careers. That is why we have partnered with more than a dozen employers and academic institutions across the region to offer ambitious individuals a break on the cost of obtaining a valuable education.
Employees at partnering businesses and organizations may receive a preferred tuition rate for certain programs within the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. Each partnership is specific to the organization. Contact us for more information about your employer's partnership with Stevenson.
We are always looking for new partnership opportunities. If your business or organization is not connected with Stevenson, contact Andi Overton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Healthcare and Nursing
- Anne Arundel Hospital System*
- Carroll Hospital*
- Dimensions Health System*
- Franklin Square+
- Frederick Memorial Hospital*
- Holy Cross Hospital*
- LifeBridge Health Systems*
- Mercy Health Systems (Mercy Hospital and Stella Maris)*
- Shore Health Systems+
- St. Agnes*
- University of Maryland Medical Center+
- Union Memorial Hospital*
- Upper Chesapeake Health System+
*Partnership Tuition includes most Graduate and Professional Studies Programs like RN to BS, RN to MS, Graduate Nursing and the Graduate Healthcare Management.
+Partnership includes only Nursing program.
We've partnered with regional community colleges to make earning a bachelor's degree more affordable. Graduates of the colleges listed below may receive a 20 percent discount on tuition toward one of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies' adult undergraduate programs (linked).
- Baltimore City Community College (BCCC)
- Carroll Community College
- Chesapeake College
- Community Colleges of Baltimore County (CCBC)
- Montgomery College
Stevenson University is always looking to partner with community colleges around the region to assist students continue their academic pursuits. If your school is not listed, please contact email@example.com.
Businesses and Associations
- DC Consolidated Forensic Laboratory
- ManTech Corporation
Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy*
- Alexandria Police Department
- Alexandria Sheriff's Office
- Arlington County Police Department
- Arlington County Sheriff's Office
- City of Fairfax Police Department
- City of Falls Church Sheriff's Office
- George mason University Police Department
- Leesburg Police Department
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
- Manassas City Police Department
- Manassas Park City Police Department
- Middleburg Police Department
- Northern Virginia Community College Police
- Purcellville Police Department
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Police
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police
*Tuition discount only applies to graduates of NVCJTA. The program does not apply to employees of NVCJTA.
Why Partner with SU?
Stevenson University’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers graduate and undergraduate degrees in hybrid and online learning formats that allow working professionals the opportunity to upgrade their degree without compromising their other priorities. Partnered organizations can help empower members to reach their educational goals without sacrificing their lifestyle.
The Partnership Program at SU can help reduce the cost of tuition for members and employees of partnered organizations by 20 percent for most programs, both graduate and adult undergraduate. Graduates of partnering community colleges receive the tuition discount for all adult undergraduate programs.
Attain your graduate degree or finish your undergraduate degree in 8- and 16-week online and hybrid teaching formats.
This no-cost partnership program allows organizations to help tuition assistance dollars go further for each employee because Stevenson University lowers tuition to a preferred tuition rate for most School of Graduate and Professional Studies Programs.
Stevenson University’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies programs—at both the undergraduate and graduate level—are designed for the adult learner. Our faculty and administration understand the challenges of simultaneously living, working, and attending classes, and we foster an environment of challenge, participation, and success.
Our adult undergraduate programs are designed for people who are looking to kick start, advance, or change their careers with a bachelor’s degree in one of several exciting fields.
Pursuing a master’s degree at SU is a powerful investment in your future, designed to fit your lifestyle as a busy, adult student. Many of our graduate degrees can be completed in as little as 18 to 24 months.
Ready to start the conversation? Contact Andi Overton, Director of Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-443-5946.