Saturday, July 15, 2017
8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
You are cordially invited to an Open House hosted by the School of Graduate and Professional Studies on Saturday, July 15 in Owings Mills, MD from 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Attend the Open House to:
- Meet and network with faculty, staff, and alumni from our bachelor's and master's programs
- Bring copies of your official college transcripts and receive an evaluation of available transfer credits
- Receive a personalized degree plan that outlines graduation timelines and attendance costs
- Speak with Financial Aid and Career Services representatives
- Enjoy a light breakfast and refreshments
New students who attend the Open House and register for Fall 2017 will receive a $250 tuition credit towards their first course.
Doors open at 8 a.m. Families are welcome. RSVP is required due to limited space – reserve your spot today.
We look forward to seeing you there.