Learn how you can use our tools to build yourself a better career
Whether you are starting your career, changing careers, or building new skills for your current career, our Career Services team will assist you one-on-one in reaching your career goals. Appointments can be scheduled either in person or online to meet your needs.
Our experienced Career Services staff offers individuals career counseling and coaching sessions to help you identify your motivated strengths, industries of interest, and organizations that may share a similar value set as your own. The University's Career ArchitectureSM approach is an extremely helpful framework when transitioning careers or jobs.
Our web-based recruiting tool, Stevenson Career Connections, enables you to connect with more than 3,000 employers through job postings, on-campus interviews, and networking events. New positions are posted daily. You have the ability upload your resume and other job search marketing tools to apply directly to positions, and you may opt to have your document included in a resume book for employers to view.
Career seminars, workshops, and networking events are held throughout the year are are tailored most often by industry. Each year the Career Services team hosts employers from diverse industries on campus for seminars, networking events, career fairs, and on-campus recruiting events to help you build your network.
We are here to help you with your transition and look forward to hearing from you.
Success in the
- GMBC, Nurse Manager
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Nursing Manager
- Maryland Department of Health, Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Wexford, Health Service Administrator
- Northwest Hospital, Clinical Leader
- Carroll County Police, Forensic Analyst
- PAREXEL International, Project Financial Analyst
- Department of Defense, Contracting Officer
- Social Security Administration, IT Specialist
- ManTech International, IT Networking
Stevenson Career Connections
Stevenson Career Connections (SCC) is your one-stop online recruiting tool where you can keep your resume and cover letters to apply for hundreds of part-time jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, and full-time entry level career positions.
- Business and Technology Career Fair
- Mon Oct 06 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Networking and Etiquette Dinner
- Mon Oct 06 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Career Opportunitites in Psychology & Human Services
- Wed Oct 29 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- LEGO Movie Night
- Thu Nov 06 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- LEGO Challenge
- Fri Nov 07 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM