Graduate and Adult Admissions & Aid
Contact a Counselor
Enrollment counselors are available to answer any questions you may have about the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Contact a Counselor
The first step to accelerating your career is submitting an application towards a master's or bachelor's degree. Stevenson University offers online* and on-campus programs depending upon your interest and goals. Students with prior college credit, military credit, or professional work experience may be able to translate that experience into college credit.
Our enrollment counselors are here to help you out along the way. They can answer questions you may have, investigate whether your experience can be used as college credit, or identify if you are eligible for financial aid or tuition assistance. Counselors can also help you decide which programs and classes fit your goals.
*Stevenson University's online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. For additional information regarding this policy please call 1-877-531-7118.
Admission Requirements for Adult Learners
- Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Program Admissions Requirements
- International Applicants
- Readmission Students - If you were enrolled as a degree-seeking student in good academic standing at the end of your last semester and you have been absent for more than two consecutive semesters, you need to apply for readmission. The following materials must be submitted to the GPS Admissions Office:
- Completed Application for Readmission/Reinstatement
- Official college transcripts from each college or university attended since leaving Stevenson University.
- Normal processing time after receipt of these materials is approximately 1-2 weeks.
Current Start Dates
8-week-2 March 21 (deadline to apply March 4)
8-week-1 May 16 (deadline to apply April 29)
8-week-2 July 4 (deadline to apply June 17)
8-week-1 August 29 (deadline to apply August 12)
8-week-2 October 24 (deadline to apply October 7)