Graduate and Adult Admissions & Aid
The first step to accelerating your career is submitting an application towards a master's or bachelor's degree. SU offers online* and on-campus programs depending upon your interest and goals. Students with prior college credit, military credit, or professional work experience may be able to translate that experience into college credit.
Our enrollment counselors are here to help you out along the way. They can answer questions you may have, investigate whether your experience can be used as college credit, or identify if you are eligible for financial aid or tuition assistance. Counselors can also help you decide which programs and classes fit your goals. Click here to contact an enrollment counselor.
*Stevenson University's online programs are not available to residents of Alabama, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin. For additional information regarding this policy please call 1-877-531-7118.
Admission Requirements for Adult Learners
- Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Program Admissions Requirements
- International Applicants
- Readmission Students - If you were enrolled as a degree-seeking student in good academic standing at the end of your last semester and you have been absent for more than two consecutive semesters, you need to apply for readmission. The following materials must be submitted to the GPS Admissions Office:
- Completed Application for Readmission/Reinstatement
- Official college transcripts from each college or university attended since leaving Stevenson University.
- Normal processing time after receipt of these materials is approximately 1-2 weeks.
Current Start Dates
8-week-1: January 26 (deadline to apply January 5)
8-week-2: March 23 (deadline to apply February 27)