Have a Question?
100 Campus Circle
Adding a career focus to your college experience.
Our Office of Career Services offers many valuable resources for you to access throughout your college tenure. We believe that a successful career begins the first day you step on campus. That is why we've developed a nationally recognized, award-winning process called Career ArchitectureSM that will guide you during your time at Stevenson.
You are invited to explore career options inside and outside the classroom. Opportunities available through Career Services include:
- Focused career counselor support, courses, career exploration, and self-awareness assessments
- Mock interviews, resume and cover letter preparation, and networking technologies
- Job search technologies and brand development
- Career events such as career fairs, industry symposiums, and more
- On-campus interviews and job postings
- Networking and etiquette dinners