Become a Mentor
Have you considered giving back to Stevenson in other ways than monetary contributions? Becoming an Alumni Mentor is a perfect way to give back and plays an important role the Career ArchitectureSM process.
Becoming a Mentor entails having an online profile where students can connect with you initially. You decide on the number of students who can contact you, the areas that you wish to share, and manage the relationship.
If you enjoy any of the activities below, you may be an excellent Alumni Mentor:
- Making a difference in a Stevenson Student’s career path.
- Talking about your career success and pathway.
- Helping students with informational interviews.
- Sharing how your undergraduate/graduate degree helped with your career goals.
- Advising students on their resume, interviews and job search.
- Networking with students on career related matters.
- Passionate about the work that you do and professional experiences that you have had.
Please contact Sabira Vohra at 443-394-9280 to get started with this rewarding experience or register at www.stevenson.edu/alumnimentor.
Recruiting SU Talent
As alumni of Stevenson University, we know you understand the quality of the academics and how well-prepared students are to enter the workforce. We hope that you will consider employing Stevenson Students and Alumni and work with The Office of Career Services as part of your recruiting strategy in hiring Stevenson Talent. We offer customized strategy meetings to understand your needs and help develop a plan to how best serve your needs to meet your recruiting goals.
You can contact our Director of Operations, Cary Smedley, at firstname.lastname@example.org about how to get started.
Have a Question?
100 Campus Circle