Extend your reach with Handshake.
Handshake is your anytime, anywhere online tool for jobs and internships and access to Career Services. Use Handshake to search for, and apply to, jobs and internships not only in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia area, but across the United States. You can use Handshake to:
- Make an appointment with one of our Career Advisors or Executives in Residence.
- Find, apply to, and sign up for On-Campus Interviews (OCI/OCR).
- Be notified about, and RSVP for, upcoming Career Fairs, Networking Events, Workshop Wednesdays, and more.
- Connect with Stevenson alumni in our Stevenson University Mentor program.
- Upload and manage your resume and cover letters.
Alumni who graduated after 2012 will not be able to access their account until it is updated with a valid, non-Stevenson email; please contact the Office of Career Services by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 443-352-4477 so that we can update your email address. Alumni who graduated before 2012 can request an account by going to the Handshake login and clicking on “Sign up for an account” and following the on-screen prompts.