Stevenson University alumni receive a number of great benefits, including:
- Lifetime membership in the Alumni Association.
- Alumni Identification Card that provides free access to the libraries and fully-equipped, modern fitness centers on each campus, as well as the racquetball court in the Caves Sports and Wellness Center at the Owings Mills Campus.
- Special Frequent Buyer Card - good at the Rockland Marketplace; purchase 6 meals and get the 7th free!
- 20% off special every month at the University Store with use of their Alumni ID card.
- Subscription to Ventures where you can read all about your classmates in the Class Notes.
- Alumni e-newsletters to keep you informed of upcoming events and ways to get involved.
- Exclusive invitations to alumni events such as Homecoming + Family Weekend, alumni gatherings, on-campus speakers, and guest lecturers.
- Use of the Office of Career Services and professional development for career networking and mentoring opportunities.
Alumni ID Card
Stevenson University welcomes alumni and encourages them to return to campus. The Stevenson Alumni Identification Card provides free access to the libraries and athletic facilities including the fitness centers on both campuses.
The Stevenson Alumni Identification Card can be obtained from Campus Security at the Owings Mills Campus, Monday through Friday 9am-4pm. Appointments are required through the Security office to obtain your Alumni ID card. Please contact 443-352-4500 and schedule an appointment with Ken Lynch. Be sure to leave your name and number if you have to leave a voicemail. Be sure to bring a photo ID to verify your identity.
Alumni have the opportunity to rent facilities at a discounted rate if space is available and with the approval of Stevenson University's Conference Services department. For inquires on facilities' usage please contact Conference Services at 443-334-2931.
Keep us updated, so you don't miss out! For more details about Alumni Association programs contact, Jamie Myers, Director of Alumni Relations, at 443-334-2625 or email@example.com.
- Mustang Craft Festival
- Sat Mar 22
- Owings Mills Campus
- 2014 Spring Artist in Residence: Alumni Reception
- Thu Apr 03
- Owings Mills Campus
- Annual Bull & Oyster Roast: Washed Down with a Wine Tasting
- Sat Apr 12
- Greenspring Campus