SU Transfer Scholarship for Spring/Fall 2016
Seven Oaks Scholarship
Transfer students are eligible for an additional $2,000 award for completing a Seven Oaks Scholarship Interview at the Owings Mills Campus. This $2,000 scholarship would be included on top of any merit based award received.
Find out if you qualify for the Seven Oaks Scholarship.
Transfer students who have demonstrated significant academic achievement may be awarded the Stevenson University Transfer Scholarship. All eligibility requirements listed below must be met for consideration. This merit-based award may reach $16,000 annually for a maximum of four consecutive years. On average, transfer applicants who have completed 28 credits or more receive amounts similar to those outlined in the chart below. (Applicants with less than 28 credits or slightly less than a 2.8 GPA may be considered with outstanding standardized test scores and/or high school GPA.) All applicants are automatically reviewed.
GPA and credits considered: Earned by February 1 for fall start and October 1 for spring start.
Spring 2016/Fall 2016
|Cumulative GPA||Average Award|
|3.8 or greater|
3.5 to 3.79
3.35 to 3.49
3.0 to 3.34
2.8 to 2.99
Honors Incentive for Transfer Students
Members of PTK or another college honors society or program may be considered for the Stevenson University Honors Incentive for Transfer Students. Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements listed above. This merit-based award is $2,000 annually for up to four consecutive years and can be awarded in addition to the SU Transfer Scholarship.
- Complete the Stevenson University undergraduate admissions application process, including all required admissions documentation, by May 1 for fall and November 1 for spring. Applications completed after these dates are considered for scholarships on a funds available basis only.
- No additional separate scholarship application is required.
- Receive acceptance to a SU traditional bachelor degree program, and maintain full-time enrollment in a traditional, non-accelerated program.
- Must be first-time bachelor's degree-seeking applicant.
- If seeking the SU Honors Incentive for Transfer Students, provide proof of membership in Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) or other college honors program or society.
Transfer Fellowship for Fall 2016
Stevenson University's Transfer Fellowship recognizes incoming transfer students who have the potential to make a lasting impact on the Stevenson community as shown by their commitment to academic excellence along with proven leadership in scholastic-based activities, community service, and other extracurricular activities. Students designated as Transfer Fellows will receive a full-tuition scholarship for full-time, undergraduate, continuous, non-accelerated enrollment starting fall 2016 (renewable for up to four years). Applicants must complete the undergraduate application, including all required documents, along with the Transfer Fellowship application, both of which are available on the Transfer Fellowship page. The postmarked deadline for applications is Thursday, March 31, 2016.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills, MD 21117-7804