Overnight & Class Visits
Immerse yourself in the SU culture and learn what it's like to be a student here. During your overnight visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Get to know a current freshman on campus.
- Spend a night in one of our beautiful freshman residence halls.
- Dine in the Rockland Marketplace for dinner- our treat.
- Join your host for a game, theatre production, or other campus event (date-specific).
- Attend a class or two.
- Hear from different departments on campus, including admissions.
- Enjoy lunch with the Stevenson community.
The Overnight Visit Program runs from approximately 5 p.m. until 2 p.m. the following day, depending upon the schedule you choose, and is available to accepted students only.
Parents are invited to join us for an evening orientation and informational sessions the following day. On-campus accommodations are not available for parents, but we can provide suggestions for local accommodations.
At this time, overnight visits are full. Registration is now closed.
Come sit in on a class at Stevenson and enjoy a meal with a current student. Please send your name, anticipated major or academic interests, and preferred date of visits to Michelle Illar, admissions counselor, at email@example.com with at least one week notice. Class visits are available Monday through Thursday, beginning Feb. 8 through April 28. Visits are not available March 14-20 because of spring break.