Overnight Visits & Shadow Days
Immerse yourself in the SU culture and learn what it's like to be a student here. During your overnight visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Spend a night in one of our beautiful residence halls with a current student.
- Attend classes.
- Dine in the Rockland Marketplace-our treat.
- Get last minute questions answered by your admissions counselor.
- Attend a game, theatre production, or other campus event (when available).
Overnight Visits run from approximately 4 p.m. until 1 p.m. the following day, depending upon host availability, and are available to accepted students only. On the day of your visit, check in at the Admissions Office in Garrison Hall at Stevenson's Owings Mills Campus. To request an overnight visit, please call Kelly Jerzyk, admissions counselor, at 443-352-4014 a minimum of two weeks before the date you wish to visit, as spaces are limited. We will try our best to match you with a host who has similar interests (we cannot guarantee the same major). On-campus accommodations are not available for parents.
Overnight Visits are offered on the following dates:
|Wednesday, Feb. 5|
Tuesday, Feb. 11
Wednesday, Feb. 12
Sunday, Feb. 16
Monday, Feb. 17
Monday, Feb. 24
Monday, March 3
Monday, March 4
Tuesday, March 18
Wednesday, March 19
|Monday, March 24|
Wednesday, March 26
Monday, March 31
Tuesday, April 1
Monday, April 7
Tuesday, April 8
Monday, April 14
Tuesday, April 15
Wednesday, April 16
Spend a day in the life of a Mustang. By participating in a shadow day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Have one-on-one time with a current SU student for the day.
- Have a delicious meal in one of our many dining establishments.
- Attend classes with outstanding professors.
- Participate in one of the many activities on campus.
- Have an informal tour of both the Greenspring and Owings Mills campuses.
Shadow Days are available to accepted students only. To request a shadow day, please call Jeriann Lynds, admissions counselor, at 443-394-9253 a minimum of two weeks before the date you wish to visit so that she can match you with a host of similar interest. Shadow days are available Monday through Friday until April 16, 2014.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall, Second Floor