Check Your Application Status
If you have submitted an application to SU, it's possible to check you application status online. Follow these simple instructions:
- Go to WebXpress.
- If you know your User ID and password, select Log In.
- If you do not know your User ID, select "What's my User ID?" and enter your last name and social security number or Stevenson ID (School ID) and click submit. Your User ID will display on the screen.
- If you do not remember your password, select "Reset My Password" and enter your last name and social security number or your Stevenson ID (School ID) and submit. (Your Stevenson ID is a 7 digit number and appears on most of our correspondence with you). Select the e-mail address to receive your temporary password.
- Go back to the WebXpress Log In page and enter your user ID and the temporary password you received in your e-mail.
- You will receive a message that says, "Your password has expired. Please choose a new password for your security." Your new password must be 6 to 9 characters long and include both letters and numbers.
- Re-enter your password again for confirmation.
- Continue through the screens as an "Applicant" to check the status of your application.
IMPORTANT: Let our staff know that you are currently an Applicant, not a Student.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor