Merit-Based Scholarship Chart for Transfer Students
Transfer students who have demonstrated significant academic achievement may be awarded the Stevenson University Transfer Scholarship. All eligibility requirements listed below must be met for consideration. This merit-based award may reach $14,000 annually for a maximum of four consecutive years. On average, transfer applicants who have completed 28 credits or more receive amounts similar to those outlined in the chart below. (Applicants with less than 28 credits or slightly less than a 2.8 GPA may be considered with outstanding standardized test scores and/or high school GPA.) All applicants are automatically reviewed.
GPA and credits considered: Earned by February 1 for fall start and October 1 for spring start.
Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
3.8 or Greater
- Complete the Stevenson University undergraduate admissions application process, including all required admissions documentation, by May 1 for fall and November 1 for spring. Applications completed after these dates are considered for scholarships on a funds available basis only.
- No additional separate scholarship application is required.
- Receive acceptance to a SU traditional bachelor degree program, and maintain full-time enrollment in a traditional, non-accelerated program.
- Must be first-time bachelor's degree-seeking applicant.
- If seeking the SU Honors Incentive for Transfer Students, provide proof of membership in Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) or other college honors program or society.
Honors Incentive for Transfer Students
Members of PTK or another college honors society or program may be considered for the Stevenson University Honors Incentive for Transfer Students. Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements listed above. This merit-based award is $2,000 annually for up to four consecutive years and can be awarded in addition to the SU Transfer Scholarship.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills, MD 21117-7804