A full-tuition opportunity
Stevenson University’s Transfer Fellowship recognizes incoming transfer students who have the demonstrated potential to make a lasting impact on the Stevenson community as shown by their commitment to academic excellence and proven leadership in scholastic-based and extracurricular activities, as well as community service. In identifying Transfer Fellows, Stevenson seeks to recognize students whose contribution to the university will be meaningful and in the spirit of innovation and discovery which has been the hallmark of Stevenson and its community. Students chosen as Transfer Fellows will receive a full-tuition scholarship, renewable for up to four years, for full-time, undergraduate, continuous, non-accelerated enrollment starting fall 2015. Although the number of full-tuition scholarships to be awarded for fall 2015 is unknown at this time, four Transfer Fellowships were awarded in 2014 in this highly competitive application process.
To be considered for the Transfer Fellowship, applicants must:
- Meet the required academic qualifications:
- Minimum of 18 college-level academic credits completed by February 1, 2015.
- Minimum GPA (cumulative from all colleges attended) of 3.0
- Submit a completed Undergraduate admissions application or apply online for fall 2015, including:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- If less than 30 college-level academic credits earned by February 1, 2015, official high school transcript and, if available, official SAT/ACT scores.
- Submit a completed Transfer Fellowship application by March 31, 2015 (postmark deadline), including:
- Fellowship application form
- Short response
- Key Project
- Submit a resume.
- May include education, employment, internships, volunteer experiences, leadership roles, honors/recognitions, community service, athletic involvement, and/or other academic and non-academic activities.
ALL required materials must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2015.
Applicants will be notified by email within a week of receipt of all required documents. Finalists will be contacted during the week of April 6-10, 2015, to schedule an on-campus interview or teleconference phone interview if distance is a factor. On or about April 15, all applicants will be notified by mail regarding the award decisions.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills, MD 21117-7804