Accepted Students' Day
Owings Mills, MD, 21117-7804 View Map Link
President Kevin J. Manning, PhD., and the entire University community would like to invite you and your parents to the annual Accepted Students' Day on Saturday, March 29, 2014.
This is an opportunity to celebrate your acceptance to Stevenson and experience the University in a new way. Whether your family is visiting for the first time or has attended other Stevenson events, we think you'll find Accepted Students' Day a valuable experience. Lunch and a commemorative t-shirt will be provided.
Schedule for Accepted Students' Day:
9:30 am -Check-in opens in the Owings Mills Campus gymnasium
10:00 am - Program begins with a welcome and overview of the day
11:00am - 4:00pm - Throughout the day you'll be able to choose from among the following - or do it all!
- Take part in interactive sessions with faculty from each major.
- Enjoy sessions for parents on topics related to Career Services, Next Steps to Enrolling, an introduction to the Baltimore area, and more.
- Take full tours of the Owings Mills and Greenspring campuses as well as shorter specialty tours of specific facilities such as housing, the new School of Design building, and Mustang Stadium.
- Play bingo to win SU prizes and meet your future classmates.
- See performances from various student groups.
- Learn how to get involved at the Student Activities Fair.
- Watch Mustang athletics in action.
- Enter drawings for a free semester in a suite and a free semester meal plan.
View the Accepted Students’ Day agenda here. The most up-to-date agenda with complete location information will be given to you when you check-in.
Please RSVP for this event by Friday, March 21, 2014 by returning the reply card from your invitation, filling out our online RSVP form, or calling the Admissions Office locally at 410-486-7001 or toll-free at 1-877-468-6852.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall, Second Floor