Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Accepted Students' Day
President Elliot Hirshman, Ph.D. and the entire Stevenson University community would like to invite you and your parents to the annual Accepted Students' Day on one of the following dates:
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Saturday, April 6, 2019
This is an opportunity to celebrate your acceptance to Stevenson and experience the University in a new way. Whether your family is visiting for the first time or has attended other Stevenson events, we think you'll find Accepted Students' Day a valuable experience. Lunch and Stevenson swag will be provided.
Schedule for Accepted Students' Day
Check-in, 9:30 a.m.
Check-in opens in the Owings Mills Campus Gymnasium.
Welcome, 10 a.m.
Accepted Students' Day begins with a welcome program and an overview of the day.
Explore Stevenson, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Throughout the day you’ll be able to choose from among the following -- or do it all!
- Meet with and ask questions of faculty from each major.
- Freshman Honors, Service Scholars, and Leadership Scholars students: Meet with fellow students admitted to these programs and learn more about these experiences.
- Enjoy sessions on topics related to Career Services, Next Steps to Enrolling, and more.
- Take a tour of the Owings Mills campus, as well as shorter specialty tours of specific facilities such as housing, Manning Academic Center, the School of Design, and the Mustang Stadium.
- See performances from various student groups.
- Learn how to get involved at the Student Activities Fair.
By attending Accepted Students’ Day you are automatically qualified to earn SU's $250 campus visit tuition credit.