Hone your skills as you prepare for pharmacy school.
Want to boost people’s health and well-being? Stevenson’s pre-pharmacy advising area gives students the knowledge they need to pursue further pharmaceutical education and a career as a pharmacist.
The pre-pharmacy program at Stevenson allows students to explore the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and service fields in preparation for being successful in these areas. Upon completion, students will be well-equipped to enter the professional world.
Recommended major at Stevenson: Chemistry
Stevenson is proud of its recent graduates and what they have accomplished. Their success is reflected in the places where they have progressed to study pharmacy, such as those listed below:
- Albany College of Pharmacy
- Lake Erie College School of Pharmacy
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy
- Temple University School of Pharmacy
- Touro College of Pharmacy
- University of Maryland Baltimore School of Pharmacy