Connect organizations visually and technologically to the world.
Most businesses today seek employees who can leverage the power of marketing via mobile devices, social networks, design, and the Web. Put yourself on a rapidly emerging career path with Stevenson's degree in Digital Marketing.
Bachelor of Science
Stevenson's new Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing is designed to meet the needs of today's employers. SU's Digital Marketing program will teach you the interdisciplinary principles of marketing, business information systems, and visual communication, giving you the skills to exceed the expectations of employers. Stevenson's program has a distinctive career focus that encourages learning beyond the classroom. Through both classroom instruction and internship opportunities, students in the Digital Marketing major connect with current, real-world digital marketing scenarios.
Coursework in the Digital Marketing program gives you a foundation to succeed in today's online world of marketing communications.
- Gain proficiency in digital media/advanced Web design and production.
- Navigate contemporary and emerging E-collaboration and social networking platforms.
- Understand the fundamentals of digital media and human-computer interaction.
- Develop a deeper understanding of strategic marketing, integrated marketing communications, the role of marketing research, and new media communication.
Why Study Digital Marketing?
Stevenson's Digital Marketing program can help you connect with today's new and emerging careers, such as:
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing management
- Viral marketing
- Electronic customer management
- Electronic-based customer researcher
- Web marketing, writing, and analytics
- Search engine marketing and optimization management
Courses & Requirements
Courses and Requirements
Calendar of Events
- SU Men's Basketball: ECAC D-III Southeast Championship Semifinal vs. Marymount (Va.)
- Sat Mar 08
- Owings Mills Campus
- Art Exhibition: Landscape and Memory (Art Talk)
- Wed Mar 19
- Greenspring Campus
- Spring Instant Decision/Scholarship Days (Transfer Students)
- Fri Mar 21
- Owings Mills Campus
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Graduates of our Digital Marketing program embark on many rewarding career choices, including:
• Social Media Marketer
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Viral Marketer
• Electronic Customer Management
• Electronic-Based Customer Researcher
• Web Marketer/Web Writer
• Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Manager
• Electronic Display Advertiser
Curious about internships and job placement after you graduate? Visit our Office of Career Services.