Have a Question?
If you were unable to attend your Mustang Day in June and the make-up day in July, please contact Tess Gillis, Director of First Year Experience and Academic Integrity, to schedule a time to register in person on a Mustang Monday in August, or by telephone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 443-352-5539 for more information.
New Student Checklist
Mustang Days is highly recommended for all new students at Stevenson University. This day is especially designed to help in your transition and to begin your orientation process that will continue through your first year.
During Mustang Days, you can expect to:
- Meet other new students who are beginning this exciting and new journey with you
- Meet current students, staff, and faculty who are here to support your growth and development
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum, and degree requirements
- Receive your fall 2018 class schedule
- Learn more about becoming a member of the Stevenson University community
- Obtain your SUOne card
- Have all of your questions answered
- What is Mustang Days?
Mustang Days is Stevenson University's summer orientation program designed to help incoming students make a smooth transition into the Stevenson community. Students will have the opportunity to become familiar with resources available on campus, meet the faculty within their major, and meet other new students.
- How do I register for my Mustang Day?
Click here to RSVP for your Mustang Day!
- Is Mustang Days mandatory?
Yes, Mustang Days is for all new students at Stevenson University. This day is especially designed to help in your transition and to begin your orientation process that will continue through your first year.
- Is there a cost associated with Mustang Days?
No, there is no cost to attend Mustang Days.
- What if I cannot attend my scheduled Mustang Days?
If you are unable to attend the Mustang Dates listed, then indicate on the RSVP form that you cannot attend. We will be in touch with you to schedule make-up day and time
- What should I bring with me to Mustang Days?
Students should bring identification, wear comfortable shoes, and a light jacket (buildings will be air-conditioned). If you have any paperwork that needs to be submitted to the university, you should bring this with you as well.
- Can I bring someone with me?
We encourage students to bring a parent/guardian/family member with them to orientation. Due to space limitations, we kindly request that a student bring no more than 2 accompanied guests. Please keep in mind that, at various points throughout the day, students will be in different sessions than their guests; we will have a schedule specifically for all guests.
- What can I expect to experience at Mustang Days?
Students can expect to meet faculty in their major, current students, and other incoming students. You can also expect to learn about important campus resources that will aid in your success, receive your fall 2018 class schedule, and your SUOne card. Finally, students and their guests can expect to have their questions answered so that you will feel prepared to begin school in August!
- Will I get a campus tour during my Mustang Days?
If you would like a campus tour, please be sure to sign up at the registration table upon check-in.
- I am coming from out of town for Mustang Days. Can you suggest any lodging?
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North Pikesville - 1726 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville
Ramada Baltimore West - 1721 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville
Hampton Inn Owings Mills - 10521 Red Run Boulevard, Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Owings Mills - 4730 Painters Mills Road
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills - 4770 Owings Mills Blvd
*Visit our Stevenson University lodging page or print out a lodging guide.
- What is Mustang Days?