Stevenson University's Laboratory Services team is dedicated to providing an educational and safe laboratory environment for the faculty, staff, and students of the School of the Sciences. The team maintains compliance in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and is available as a resource for questions regarding:
- Chemical and biological safety
- Laboratory preparations and maintenance
- Instrumentation, equipment and supplies
- Managing laboratory wastes
- Performing laboratory inspections
- Accident investigations
The plans and procedures found on this page pertain only to the School of the Sciences, unless stated otherwise.
Policies and Procedures
- Laboratory Safety Practices and Policies
- Exposure Control Plan (University-wide policy)
- Hazardous Materials Contingency Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Peroxide Former Inspection Procedures
Have a Question?
Laboratory Safety Manager