Stevenson University School of Graduate and Professional Studies’ “Instant Decision Day” Provides One-Stop-Shop for Enrollment, Feb. 17
Stevenson University's School of Graduate and Professional Studies' Instant Decision Day will be held on Monday, February 17, at Garrison Hall, located on the University's Owings Mills campus, 100 Campus Circle, Owings Mills, MD 21117. The event will run from 11 a.m. through 2 p.m.
Instant Decision Day is designed to permit prospective and accepted GPS students to complete the entire application, financial aid, and registration process in one visit. Those attending can expect to :
- Complete the enrollment process
- Meet with faculty members in their respective programs
- Receive a credit evaluation
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Register for courses with our Student Support Coordinators
- Participate in a brief orientation overview
- Enjoy lunch on us
Additionally, individuals should bring:
- Completed application
- Official (sealed) college transcripts of all previous college level coursework
- Letters of recommendation (required by the Nursing, Healthcare, and Cyber Forensic programs)
Visit the GPS School website to register.
For more information, contact Kristin Lilja, Enrollment Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-352-4084. Note: Students interested in the Healthcare Management program please contact Amanda Courter, Enrollment Counselor, at email@example.com or 443-352-4243 for additional details regarding this event.