Have a Question?
Stevenson University uses a Single Sign-on for nearly all authenticated services used by students, faculty and staff. Please try to properly manage your Single Sign-On credentials and keep them private.
The Self-Service option will send a link in an email to an external email account that you use. This link will take you to a page to immediately reset your password to something new. Registration in Self-Service must be done prior to the intended use of the service.
I forgot my Single Sign-On password. What can I do?Assuming that you have already registered for the Password Self Service, follow these steps to regain access to your account.
Generating a Reset E-mail
1. Go to the SU Cloud at https://sucloud.stevenson.edu
2. On the Login page for the SU Cloud, click the link for "Reset Password"
3. Enter your Stevenson single sign on username in the prompt and click Next
4. An e-mail will be generated and sent to the e-mail address you used for Self Service registration.
You will have approximately 30 minutes to access the e-mail account and click the reset link before the link expires and becomes invalid. If the link expires, just repeat the steps above and be sure to only use the most recent link sent to your external account.
Resetting Your Password
1. Click the link in your external e-mail account
2. On the SU Cloud password reset screen, enter a new password and then confirm it by entering it a second time.
3. Be sure your new password complies with the criteria on the screen before submitting.
Once you submit, your new password will take effect for all single sign on authenticated services.
If you no longer have access to the registered self-service email address, you will need to call or visit Tech Connection for guidance during regular hours. See the OIT website for locations, times and contact information.
Services Managed by Single Sign-On
- Campus Computer Login (PCs and Macs)
- Email / Outlook Web Access
- EZProxy/Library Databases
- McAfee Email Protection (SPAM Filtering)
- Software Store (through the SU Cloud)
- SU Archive Email Repository
- SU Cloud
- SU Now Portal
- WebHelpDesk (OIT and Facilities Ticketing System)
- Wireless Network